Top Ten Reasons
Why work in the Cornell BTP?
In 2005, surveys were distributed to 1,400 persons working for Park companies. The results show the Cornell Business and Technology Park is a great place to work.
- 359 surveys returned (26%)
- Responses were on a scale of 5 (Very Satisfied) to 1 (Very Dissatisfied).
The top reasons to locate your company in the Park...
- As the survey results show, employees like working in the Park.
- Extremely convenient with little to no traffic
- Great environment
The Cornell connection
- Cornell University is one of the world's leading universities in research and scholarship. The Park's mission is to help you take advantage of the resources Cornell can offer your business.
- Equipment? Student interns? Faculty consultants? Research? Collaboration? Seminars? Library access? The Park's university staff can help you get it.
- Quality doesn't have to be expensive. Rent in the Park start at about $15/SF.
- Looking for a building site with road and utilities? Our ground leases are about $8,000/year/acre - you don't have to tie up your capital in the land.
A secure investment
- Before you invest in that building... What will the neighborhood be like in 20 years? Our prime, northeast Ithaca location will help your investment grow faster than anywhere else in the area.
- Build a building anywhere else and you can build the Taj Mahal -- but your neighbor could put up a dump. Not in the Park! Our quality control protects your investment.
The Prestige you deserve
- Some of Ithaca's most notable companies have made the Park their home.
- The quality of the Park says something about them, and about you.
- Young company? The Cornell Business & Technology Park address adds value and credibility to your reputation.
- We’re a place you can be proud to bring your customers, your peers, your employees.
- Like your parents told you, "Sometimes you're known by the company you keep."